“An estimated 1.28 billion adults aged 30-79 worldwide have hypertension, with most (two-thirds) living in low- and middle-income countries.” According to the World Health Organization
The force of the blood in our arteries determines the blood pressure of our body. A person is diagnosed with hypertension when the force of the blood against the arteries increases to abnormal levels. Researchers estimate that approximately 116 million people living in the United States have high blood pressure. If left untreated, such a chronic health complication can significantly lead to stroke or heart attack.
Hypertension or high blood pressure over a prolonged period makes the arteries thick and narrow. Clogged blood vessels reduce blood flow and increase the risk of suffering from chest pain, shortness of breath and developing coronary heart disease. Men who are diagnosed with hypertension may find it difficult to get an erection due to poor circulation of blood in the body. You can take pills like Viagra or Fildena 100 to treat the challenges of having an erection. However, one should consult a medical professional before taking such a drug.
To avoid the risk of high blood pressure, it is important to control blood pressure levels and take medications on time. Apart from medical treatment, it is essential to lead a healthy and fit life.
What are the signs of hypertension?
Hypertension has also been called a silent killer by many medical professionals. Mainly because he shows no signs of symptoms in the early stages of the disease. A chronic disease like hypertension does not develop overnight; it can take months or years to build. It is essential to regularly monitor blood pressure levels and look for the following symptoms.
- Difficulty breathing
- Headaches and dizziness
- increased heart rate
- Sleep disorder
- Facial redness
- Increased sweating
- Vision problems
- Tiredness and weariness
- Nausea and vomiting
Although such symptoms can also be a sign of other underlying health conditions, getting a proper diagnosis is imperative. Such signs of high blood pressure can make it difficult for a man to maintain a healthy physical relationship with a spouse. However, one can take pills like Cialis and Fildena 100 in case erectile difficulty emerges.
Who is at risk for hypertension?
Although the risk of being diagnosed with hypertension may increase as one ages, there are certain risk factors that make a person more prone to such a disease. Some of the major risk factors for hypertension are as follows.
- Increased weight: People who have been diagnosed with obesity or have excessive body weight are more likely to suffer from hypertension. The presence of extra weight in the body puts pressure on the heart and makes it difficult for proper blood circulation. A man who suffers from hypertension may experience problems getting an erection due to impaired penile blood flow. Many men often rely on pills like Fildena 100 and Viagra for health issues.
- Genetic influence: Medical researchers have believed that chronic diseases like hypertension can occur due to the effect of certain genetic factors. Hypertension seems to run in families. The likelihood of contracting the disease increases for others, even if a family is diagnosed with a similar disease.
- Inactivity: People who live inactive or sedentary lifestyles face a greater threat of developing high blood pressure. Increased inactivity leads to weight gain, increased heart rate and increased blood pressure. Doctors often advise everyone to get at least 30 minutes of exercise a day to stay healthy. Choosing to do pelvic floor exercises for erectile difficulties rather than relying on pills like Fildena 100 can be a healthier choice.
- Unhealthy habits:Engaging in unhealthy lifestyle habits like smoking tobacco products, excessive consumption of alcohol or other illegal drugs can cause irreparable damage to the body. Such practices can increase blood pressure and cause a man to experience erectile problems. One can choose to take drugs like Viagra and Fildena 100 find it easy to get an erection.
- Food factor: People who eat a diet high in salt, sugar, and saturated fats may experience symptoms of high blood pressure. It is advisable to limit the consumption of foods rich in these elements and to choose healthier options. It is necessary to take such preventive measures to avoid the risk of chronic diseases like hypertension.
Men who eat an unhealthy diet are at high risk for obesity, heart disease and erectile difficulties. One can use drugs such as Fildena 100 or Viagra to treat erection problems after consulting a doctor.
CONCLUSION: A chronic disease such as hypertension must be managed with effective medical treatment. It is imperative to check the blood pressure reading regularly to avoid the risk of medical complications like stroke or heart attack. In addition to following the necessary medical treatments, it is often advisable to adopt healthy lifestyle habits such as exercising regularly, eating a healthy diet and avoiding alcohol and tobacco products.
REMARK: Self-treatment of symptoms of chronic diseases is strongly discouraged. Drugs like Viagra and Fildena 100 should only be taken with a valid prescription.