Report Scope: The report is designed to be a comprehensive business tool for in-depth examination of the Reproductive Drugs and Technologies markets. The geographic scope of the report is global.
New York, Aug. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Human Reproductive Technologies: Products and Global Markets” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06313095/?utm_source=GNW
The report examines the reproductive health of men and women, introduces standard pharmaceutical treatments and devices, and reviews technologies associated with reproductive health. The report also explores the market size, identifies market players, and studies pipeline products and technologies.
The global reproductive technologies and products market is categorized by treatment type and indication as follows.
Infertility market – male and female factors, pharmaceuticals and future advancements.
– Assisted reproductive technologies.
– Fertility diagnosis.
Contraception—pharmaceuticals and devices.
Sexual dysfunction – pharmaceuticals and devices.
Each area is covered in detail, describing the disorder or treatment involved, identifying current products and treatments on the market in the baseline year 2021, measuring the current market size, and identifying current and potential market drivers, forecasting for 2027, assessing current and potential competitors, and identifying competitors’ current market shares for the base year 2021.
The report includes:
– 36 data tables and 22 additional tables
– An updated review of global markets for human reproductive products and technologies
– Global market trend analyses, with data from 2020-2021, estimates to 2022, and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections to 2027
– Assessing and forecasting overall market size, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis by treatment type, disease indication, end-user vertical, and geographic region
– In-depth information (facts & figures) regarding market drivers, market disincentives, and other demographic and economic factors influencing the progress of this Reproductive Health market
– Discussion of emerging technological trends, market opportunities and gaps by estimating current and future demand for drugs and reproductive technologies, and implications of COVID-19 on the market
– Identification of promising new products and technologies still in the development and pipeline phase, and assessment of the likelihood of them being successfully commercialized in the next five years
– Review of the company’s competitive landscape for the Global Human Reproductive Drugs Market, their product portfolios, global rankings, and analysis of company value share based on segmental revenue
– Major M&A deals, new product launches and other strategic alliances within the industry
– A relevant patent analysis
– Descriptive company profiles of major global players including Actavis, Inc., Bayer AG, EMD Serono, Inc. and Quidel Corp.
Many factors influence the arena of human reproduction. Countries differ in their approaches and acceptance of fertility, contraception and sexual dysfunction.
Culture, religion and social environment all play a role; depending on the country and the position of women in society, this can make a huge difference to how reproduction is treated. The choice of contraception varies by country: in Japan, condoms and abortions are preferred over other methods; in India, sterilization is the preferred method of birth control; in China, the use of the coil is preferred; while in Africa, injectable contraceptives dominate.
This difference in preference between countries is also observed in the areas of fertility and sexual dysfunction.
There has been increased investment and progress in each of the three main areas of infertility, contraception and sexual dysfunctions. The total market for reproductive technologies and products was estimated to be close to billions of dollars in 2021.
In 2027, projected revenue will likely reach $1 billion REMOVED, demonstrating an average annual growth rate of % REMOVED.
One of the most publicized, celebrated and, at the time, controversial medical landmarks in this field is the use of assisted reproductive technology (ART) to manage infertility. Recent developments in the field of ART have intensified the hopes and wishes of infertile people. people to resolve their infertility, leading to an increasing demand for such services in both developed and developing countries.
While developments in assisted reproduction have evolved rapidly, the ethical, social, and political controversies that surround almost every aspect of assisted reproduction have also evolved. Few other fields of medicine have posed so many social and ethical questions and attracted so much public attention.
Cultural differences influence the acceptance of ART.
Moreover, economic forces play a role in this market as it is an expensive business which is not affordable to many. In Asia, the doors seem to be opening for growth, but there are hurdles to overcome, such as educating doctors and patients about procedures and the social and cultural mores that influence ART.
New developments in the field of contraception have intensified the quest for simpler, safer and more convenient methods of contraception. There is no miracle drug or birth control method, but scientists are pursuing several avenues of discovery to create better options for people.
Contraceptive products currently represent the highest amount of revenue and are expected to grow at a CAGR of % REMOVED over the forecast period.
Sexual dysfunction is now a disorder recognized by the general public and the medical community. Before the advent of Viagra, the disorder was present but unrecognized and largely untreated.
The introduction of Viagra opened Pandora’s box in the development of sexual dysfunction drugs and devices for both sexes, at a time when female sexual dysfunction was virtually unheard of. This area of reproductive health is rife with research and discovery opportunities and will likely continue to advance over the next few years, but progress has been slow and some ED products are open to generic development.
Sexual dysfunction products are expected to show an average annual growth of REDACTED % between 2022 and 2027.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06313095/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001