– Pharmaceutical companies in the erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs market see wide avenues in generic versions, backed by key drugs losing their patents
– Promotion and awareness campaigns as well as patient education to stimulate revenue generation; Highly lucrative market in North America fueled by high prevalence of ED
ALBANY, NY, April 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Pharmaceutical companies in the erectile dysfunction drug market have reaped massive sales revenue from widespread patient education about treatment options for the condition. In recent decades, the use of oral phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors in erectile dysfunction drugs has propelled revenue growth. The Global Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Drugs Market Valuation is Expected to Reach US$2.5 billion by 2028.
The extensive use of cialis (tadalafil) and levitra/staxyn (vardenafil) in the patient population has driven profitable opportunities in the erectile dysfunction (ED) drug market. The demand for drugs for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in the elderly has bolstered new revenue streams in recent years.
Extensive R&D by pharmaceutical and branded drug manufacturers on pharmacological response testing for erectile dysfunction is broadening the horizon, TMR analysts find in an in-depth report on erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs market. Over the years, insurance coverage for the patient population has been reduced, which has impacted growth opportunities for drug manufacturers.
Request Brochure on Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Drugs Market Research Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1550
Additionally, a number of successful patent expirations have been removed since the start of this decade. The trend has opened up a new avenue for generic drug makers, say the authors of the study on the erectile dysfunction (ED) drug market.
Key Findings from the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Drugs Market Research
- The worldwide prevalence of erectile dysfunction reinforces therapeutic innovations: The growing prevalence of erectile dysfunction has propelled the adoption of drugs. The prevalence of the problem has increased due to rapid population aging in developing and developed economies. Pharmaceutical companies have taken advantage of the synergistic capabilities of mergers and acquisitions and research collaborations. This has pushed drug makers to keep developing new drugs. Ongoing clinical trials will pave the way for innovative drugs for erectile dysfunction.
- Increased product approvals in key regions bolsters revenue potential: Drug manufacturers are keen to improve drug safety and efficacy in new drugs being launched. A good understanding of the psychological and organic causes of erectile dysfunction will enrich the revenue potential of the erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs market. In the developed countries, especially the United States, in recent years, new drugs have been approved and thus have given impetus to the expansion of the erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs market.
- Loss of patent exclusivity for branded drugs to draw attention to generics: In recent years, the loss of key drug patent exclusivity in the erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs market has expanded the scope of generic drug marketing in the erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs market. Big pharma wants to tap into new revenue streams and grow their generic drug pipeline.
Demand for Analysis of Impact of COVID-19 on Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Drugs Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=1550
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Drugs Market: Key Drivers
- The prevalence of erectile dysfunction in men over 40 is a key driver of the erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs market. ED has been frequently associated with significant emotional and psychological consequences on the patient’s quality of life. This has given impetus to the various treatment options around the world.
- Growing awareness of numerous risk factors for erectile dysfunction such as hypertension, cardiovascular disease, diabetes mellitus, and hyperlipidemia will drive innovations in the erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs market.
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Drugs Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- North America held a major share of the global erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs market in 2020. The United States and Canada have contributed a major share of revenue to this regional market, propelled by the widespread intake of erectile dysfunction drugs for treatment among the patient population.
- Asia Pacific is another lucrative region of the global erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs market. Increased patient education on risk factors and awareness of treatment options has increased product uptake.
Get Exclusive Sample PDF Copy of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Drugs Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=1550
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Drugs Market: Key Players
Some of the major players in the erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs market are Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Vivus, Inc., Bayer AG, Eli Lilly and Company, Dong-A ST Co., Ltd. and Pfizer, Inc.
Global Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Drugs Market: Segmentation
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Drugs Market, By Drug
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=1550
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Drugs Market, By Distribution Channel
- Hospital pharmacies
- Retail pharmacies
- Online pharmacies
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Drugs Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC countries
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of infrastructure and services has pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, stay updated with Latest Health Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Shockwave Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction Market: The global shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction market is driven by high prevalence and increasing incidence rate of erectile dysfunction globally. According to an independent survey, it is estimated that approximately 30 million men in the United States are affected by erectile dysfunction.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Devices Market: The global erectile dysfunction treatment devices market is expected to be primarily driven by the high prevalence and rising incidence of erectile dysfunction. It is estimated that around 50% of men between the ages of 40 and 70 suffer from some degree of erectile dysfunction.
Electrical Pelvic Floor Stimulation Devices Market: Market growth is primarily driven by increasing prevalence of urinary incontinence among women globally, increasing number of players manufacturing electrical pelvic floor stimulation devices , research and development activities, positive response from the FDA, and growing demand for electrical pelvic floor stimulation devices due to increased public awareness and recommendations from physical therapists.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global market intelligence reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on research on leading industries, visit our YouTube channel and click subscribe for future update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
UNITED STATES – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
follow us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse RP – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/erectile-dysfunction-drugs.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research